The Culinary Oracle
We offer exclusive access to $50,000 worth of menu analytics and insights – for only $399 a year. We've developed a detailed menu analysis algorithm to evaluate hundreds of restaurants and products to provide unbiased culinary data to innovate new food strategies, setting the stage for widespread and sustainable product success. This platform also provides media spotlights, industry news, culinary reports, and more that will help you on your journey.
Menu Innovator predicts market trends to help chefs and product developers in any style of cuisine create impactful, successful new dishes. From hotel restaurants to country club catering to nationwide chains, Menu Innovator is the secret weapon that every chef needs to create a menu that connects and flourishes. We’re dedicated to becoming the culinary oracle for new successful food ideas by providing actionable culinary solutions through unmatched expertise, precision data, patented technology, and inspirational insights.
Menu Innovator was founded by Chef Tony Lagana following over 40 years of culinary experience and product placements in the top 100 restaurants and top 10 grocery chains in the country.
Our core values
- Disruptive Gamechangers
- Inspirational Influencers
- Precision Tastemakers
- Proven Profit Accelerators
- Expert Data Aggregators
- Renowned Culinary Geniuses
Chef Tony Lagana
Chef Tony is a 42-year veteran of the food industry and is often known by his peers as “The New Product Guru.” Throughout his illustrious culinary career, he’s earned several notable titles and positions:
- Classical European-style apprenticeship at “Hall of Fame” restaurant, L’Auberge Chez Francois
- Executive Chef of several fine dining restaurants in the Washington, D.C. area
- Cooking instructor at L’Academie De Cuisine
- Featured on Metromedia Magazine for recognized expertise in Southeast Asian cooking
- Senior position in New Concept Development for Kraft Foods
- Director of Culinary Development for the 700-unit Red Lobster chain
- Awarded Acquisition International’s “Most Influential Product Development Expert, U.S.” in 2019
In 1997, Tony also founded Culinary Systems Inc., a group of culinary consultants that assist with culinary training, restaurant start-ups, concept development, and more. Since then, Tony and his team have generated over two billion dollars in sales for their clients in restaurants, retail, and manufacturing.
The strategic, technical, and culinary skills of Tony and his team can be seen on the menus of national chains, in the portfolio of national food manufacturers, and on the grocery shelves of products produced by major retail companies.
Meet Our Team
A. Yoelao (Lek)
Menu Analysis Applications
Mary Kay LaBrie
Join the culinary geniuses already on Menu Innovator
and start creating food that’s profitable, popular, and delicious.